Community Partners & Affiliations:
Fannie’s House wants to give special thanks to our current community partners for their continued support in the fight against human trafficking. The support we’ve received has allowed Fannie’s House to provide essential services to our community.
Call to Action
If our organization sounds like something that you too would take pleasure in being a part of—whether by participating actively, or cheering us on from the sidelines—we welcome you to join the fight against Human Trafficking and Fannie’s House. Fill out the form below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
How It Works
Fannie’s House offers you the opportunity to leverage your skills and expertise to make a difference in the fight against Human Trafficking. In just 10 hours or less, you can make a tangible impact on our organization to help the accomplish our goals. Meanwhile, you continue to build your expertise and develop new skills. It’s a win-win situation for both you and Fannie’s House.
Ways you can volunteer:
- Social Media Ambassadors – Help promote and link our resources to the community
- Administrative – Perform light clerical duties for our headquarters in Downtown Columbia
- Communications – Locate opportunities for professional development in the community and how Fannie’s House can support
- Referral Networks – Build relationships with local community partners to help support the mission of Fannies House
- Volunteer Coordinator – Help us find volunteers to carry out our mission
We are always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals and organizations who want to help fight Human Trafficking. For more information, please contact Rashanda Payne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fannie’s House Internship Program:
Fannie’s House is developing a comprehensive internship program for current college and graduate students. Please check back for more information. If you are interested in working with Fannie’s House, please forward your resume, cover letter, and two references to email@example.com.